From our office in Chelmsford, our lawyers represent individuals and businesses in real estate transactions and litigation throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire, including the greater Burlington area and the north metro area of Boston.
The following are examples of the types of the real estate services we handle:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial and residential purchase and sale agreements
- Dealing with any issues that may arise as to the title for your property
- Representing buyers and sellers during the closing process
- Conversion of multi-family dwellings into condominiums
- Refinancing of residential and commercial properties
- Representing landlords and potential tenants in the negotiation and drafting of commercial leases
- Representing businesses and real estate investors in the acquisition of property
- Representing banks locally and nationally in real estate closing and commercial closings
- Representing property owners before local planning and zoning boards
- Helping property owners deal with environmental issues such as buried fuel tanks and toxic waste
- Real estate litigation over encroachments, easements, boundary line disputes, breach of sales contract, lease disputes and other real estate issues
Our lawyers also do 1031 tax-deferred exchanges when buying or selling commercial real estate.