A slip-and-fall accident may not sound severe, but the effects can be devastating. Not only can you suffer injuries that are painful and long-lasting, but the financial effects can be equally traumatic. Lost wages because of your inability to work, the cost of medical care and other expenses can easily add up, causing additional stress.
At Gallant & Ervin, L.L.C., we focus on building a strong legal case against the negligent party so that we can recover the compensation you need to move forward with your life. All personal injury cases are handled on a contingent fee arrangement with our firm — you don’t have to pay attorney fees unless we obtain compensation on your behalf.
To learn more, contact our Burlington slip-and-fall accident attorneys today to schedule a free consultation at our Chelmsford office today.
Handling All Types of Boston Dangerous Premises Liability Claims
Our Boston-area premises liability attorneys help people who have been injured because of:
- Failure to clean up debris or ice on sidewalks or other surfaces
- Broken stairwells or railings resulting in a trip-and-fall
- Improper lighting in public spaces
- Uneven surfaces that have not been corrected or clearly marked
- Obstructions that are not clearly marked
- Hazardous conditions such as maintenance or construction areas without adequate warning or which have not been blocked off
Our founding partners both worked as insurance defense attorneys prior to beginning our firm. This background provides an in-depth understanding of how insurance companies operate, which we will use to your advantage when we negotiate or litigate on your behalf. We have a strong record of success when it comes to handling cases throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire.