To schedule a free consultation to discuss your situation, concerns and goals, contact our Chelmsford office today. We handle family law cases in courts throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire, including the greater Lowell area and the north metro area of Boston.
Negotiating Property Division Agreements Involving the Equitable Distribution of Business Valuation Interests
Our Burlington business valuation lawyers are highly skilled when it comes to handling all facets pertaining to business valuation in a divorce context:
- Determining the profitability of the business and how it might be affected by a change in leadership, dissolution, buy-out, etc.
- Working with a business valuation specialist or other qualified experts who can determine the fair market value of the physical assets and goodwill of the business
- Examining of hidden assets or income, tax credits and liabilities of the business
- Considering all outstanding and accrued tax liabilities as well as other debts
- Assessing credits the business may have
Our Lowell business valuation attorneys have the knowledge, legal skills and practical experience needed to address all types of business valuation issues. We will work diligently to protect your interests and help you obtain the best possible property settlement. Our goal is to help you reach the best resolution as quickly as possible so you can move on with your life. However, we recognize that not all cases can be resolved amicably and our lawyers have a strong track record of litigating family law matters through trial by formulating a creative strategy using evidence and experts effectively.