From our law office in Chelmsford, our lawyers represent businesses and business owners throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire, including those in the greater Lowell area and the north metro area of Boston.
The following are examples of the types of transactions our corporate law attorneys perform:
- Formation of business entities such as S and C corporations, limited liability companies LLCs) and partnerships to protect you from liability and secure the desired tax treatment
- Creation of articles of incorporation for corporations
- Drafting and reviewing of operating agreements, partnership agreements, employment contracts and buy-sell agreements
- Drafting and reviewing employee policy guides and advising employers on employment law matters
- Representing employers in litigation before courts and administration agencies in employment disputes such as sexual harassment and discrimination claims
- Representing employers and employees in disputes over noncompete and confidentiality agreements
- Buying and selling businesses
- Drafting and reviewing franchise agreements
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Commercial leasing and disputes
- Advising companies about protection of intellectual property such as trademarks and copyrights
- Defending companies from trademark and copyright infringement
- Commercial litigation
Our lawyers also serve as general counsel to hundreds of corporations in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and also sit on the boards of a number of corporations.