Our lawyers help businesses resolve business disputes quickly and affordably. At the law firm of Gallant & Ervin, L.L.C., we provide unique insight into business disputes and have experience crafting creative solutions to resolve some of the most difficult disputes. Our goal is to put the client in the strongest possible negotiating position as quickly as possible though aggressive representation.
From our office in Chelmsford, our lawyers represent businesses, high-technology firms, small closely held companies, medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 corporations throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire, including the greater Lowell area and the north metro area of Boston.
The following are examples of the types of business and commercial litigation cases we handle:
- Breach of contract claims
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Noncompete agreements, contract disputes, discrimination claims and other employment law disputes
- Business torts
- Unfair competition
- Defense of trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property
- Construction disputes involving contractors, subcontractors, vendors and businesses
- Real estate litigation such as lease, access and property line disputes
- Disputes between landlords and tenants
- Defending businesses and business owners who have been sued
- Partnership dissolution
Our lawyers also advise clients on ways to avoid litigation and draft contracts and agreements that will protect your rights in the event of a future dispute.
Learn more about our business transaction services.