We are trial lawyers, but we understand that success begins with careful preparation to foster quick, cost-effective, successful and efficient resolution of your business disputes.
Contact our Burlington family law, trademark and copyright lawyers today to schedule a free consultation. Our goal is to provide legal services that meet your business needs.
A Full-Service Business Litigation Law Firm, Serving Clients Across the Country
Our singular goal is to obtain optimal results for your legal case. For more information about the areas of law handled by Gallant & Ervin, L.L.C., click on one of the following links:
- Trademarks: Your company’s reputation in the marketplace is symbolized by your trademarks. Our lawyers will help you protect them from infringement and handle enforcement of your rights.
- Copyrights: Copyrights are vital to the protection of your creative talents. Our lawyers help our clients secure and defend their copyrights.
- Right of publicity: The right of publicity protects celebrities and entertainers from authorized use of their name and likeness.
- Personal injury: Our lawyers have a track record of obtaining exceptional results for people injured in car accidents, premises liability slip-and-fall accidents, worksite accidents, and other accidents caused by the negligence of others.
- Business litigation: Our goal in business litigation and disputes is to put you in the strongest possible position for negotiations or trial though aggressive representation.
- Real estate: If you are buying or selling a home or commercial property, our attorneys will ensure that the transaction is handled quickly and efficiently.
- Corporate transactions: Our lawyers handle all types of corporate transactions from formation of a new business venture, the sale of an existing business and to the litigation of disputes.
- Family law and divorce: Our goal is to help you reach a resolution of issues such as marital property division and business valuation issues as well as child custody disputes and removal actions quickly, letting you move on with your life.